Monday, December 6, 2010

Time

I can't believe that I haven't written in so long. I feel like time has just slipped right by me. So in order to give an update, I thought I would just write out some of the highlights of what is going on...

-Bedtime has been conquered! Ellie is always ready for bed on time! Its amazing to have quiet time in the evenings.

-However, we have not conquered sleeping through the night or naps. Ellie still wakes up 1-2 times during the night for a feeding. The doctor says we need to started weaning her out of this over the next month or so...we are not looking forward to this. And Ellie still is having a hard time with naps, but we're working on it

-Ellie is officially on solids! She has been eating rice cereal for a while, but we started giving her sweet potatoes a few days ago, and she loved them! Next, carrots!

- God is testing us. We are definitely having to rely on Him and trust in His plan, but we know He has one.

-We are going home to Colorado for Christmas in 2 weeks! We are so excited to see family and friends. We miss the mountains and the nice clean air.

-And finally here is a new pic of Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment