Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finish line in sight


I can see it now...the finish line. I am so close. Officially I am in the home stretch...third trimester. I am getting more and more eager about seeing our little girl. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her. Also, let's be honest, I can't wait to have my body back. I mean, I am growing and growing, and I seriously think I run to the bathroom every 20-30 min. Sleep is just a faint memory...how am I supposed to sleep when every 30 min I have to pee. My asthma has been really bad, and I can only hope that it will get better once the baby gets here.

I'm really worried that she is already like me...she kicks and kicks until I feed her (only in the morning). And yesterday her foot was poking out and I pushed it a little and she kicked me really hard...which would be my response. Lets just say she is already sassy like her mama.

There is so much that needs to be done before she gets here. We still have a ton of things to buy, and things are a bit up in the air about where we're going to move. Right now Erik has 3 job opportunities...but all 3 are in completely different cities. For now we are going to stay here at my parents until July (when our little bundle gets here) and hopefully we will know where God wants us to be soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you and love the cool picture. We are so excited to see your little one too. Continue to rest and take care of yourself.

    Praying for God's direction and community/family as you, Erik, and baby girl Savig consider future moves.

    ReplyDelete