Tuesday, April 6, 2010

marriage

So I never post twice in a day, but I thought I would share this. I was just looking around on the Internet and found a day counter. So I put in my wedding anniversary date to see how long we've been married exactly...here were the results.


2 years 2 months and 4 days

794 days total

68,601,700 seconds

1,143,360 min

19,056 hours

113 weeks

All I can say is it has truly been the best 2 years 2 months and 4 days of my life! Marriage isn't always easy but it's always worth it. I love him more and more everyday, and I am constantly amazed by how patient, loving, kind, and gentle my husband is with me. Maybe marriage isn't for everyone, but it is certainly the best decisions I have ever made. I am so excited to bring this baby into such a loving home, and I pray that one day she will marry a man as incredible and Godly as her father. This is an engagement picture of Erik and I...from 3 years ago...

1 comment:

  1. So blessed, to here how you are blessed, by our blessed Son. Thanks for your outward expression of Love... Mom and Dad Savig

    ReplyDelete