Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 Things I Love About Ellie

Of course there are hundreds of things I love about my little girl, but I have composed a list of things I have seen over these past few weeks that crack me up or make me smile...

1) When she wakes up from a nap she always looks baffled about being awake

2) I love that she laughs when other people laugh even if she has no idea whats going on.

3) I love that she picks up dirt off of the floor and hands it to me as if she is saying, "Hey mom you really need to vaccum"

4) I love that she says "Mama" and reaches for me when she is upset

5) I love her smile. Even when I'm upset her smile makes me smile

6)I love that when I'm running to stop her from pulling something off of a shelf she crawls faster and laughs, she thinks we're playing a game.

7) I love that Ellie bounces up and down in her high chair when we are about to feed her fruit or veggies

8) I love that Ellie always ALWAYS tries to pull her socks off. I think she likes to feel the carpet on her cute little feet.

9)I love that when I'm giving her a bath she always kicks and splashes and giggles with delight

10) And I love that if I'm crying or frustrated, Ellie always stops what she is doing and crawls in my lap and snuggles with me. (Its like she knows whats happening)


No comments:

Post a Comment