Of course there are hundreds of things I love about my little girl, but I have composed a list of things I have seen over these past few weeks that crack me up or make me smile...
1) When she wakes up from a nap she always looks baffled about being awake
2) I love that she laughs when other people laugh even if she has no idea whats going on.
3) I love that she picks up dirt off of the floor and hands it to me as if she is saying, "Hey mom you really need to vaccum"
4) I love that she says "Mama" and reaches for me when she is upset
5) I love her smile. Even when I'm upset her smile makes me smile
6)I love that when I'm running to stop her from pulling something off of a shelf she crawls faster and laughs, she thinks we're playing a game.
7) I love that Ellie bounces up and down in her high chair when we are about to feed her fruit or veggies
8) I love that Ellie always ALWAYS tries to pull her socks off. I think she likes to feel the carpet on her cute little feet.
9)I love that when I'm giving her a bath she always kicks and splashes and giggles with delight
10) And I love that if I'm crying or frustrated, Ellie always stops what she is doing and crawls in my lap and snuggles with me. (Its like she knows whats happening)