Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ode To Erik

I am so bad at writing on this thing...especially lately. I have had a lot things going on, especially with moving. I have forgotten how much I hate moving! It has been especially difficult because of the whole having a baby thing. I am so tired, or my hips hurt, or I don't feel like it.
Thank God Erik has taken two weeks off of work. It has been so nice to have him here. He has been such a blessing, he helps with cooking, cleaning, and packing. And best of all we get to spend time together. We have been watching movies together, cooking together, and just getting a lot of time to talk and catch up. The past few months Erik has been working a lot and it has been really difficult. But now he is home! Erik has totally been my hero. I know that he is going to be a big help once this baby comes. Seriously God, good job on picking out Erik for me, he is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment