Monday, October 11, 2010

I miss my ex boyfriend

It's true I miss my ex...his name was Boppy, Boppy the Body Pillow. He has been my close companion since I was about 4 months pregnant. I met him at Babies R Us in Colorado. He was covered in blue birds and was about 5ft long, and I knew immediately he was the one. I had a few friends who had Boppies of their own and they loved them. So I went out in search of my own.

And before you judge me too harshly my husband,Erik, does know about Boppy. The three of us slept in the same bed every night for 5 months. Usually Boppy was snuggled up in between Erik and I. Erik never liked Boppy. But was Boppy was always nice and respectful to Erik. If Erik wanted to snuggle without Boppy, Boppy didn't mind giving us some room.

Boppy was really great for my back support and he really helped keep my hip pain at a minimum while pregnant. Boppy came with me everywhere...in bed, long car rides, on the couch, on the airplane, and even on our cruise. Yes, Boppy has been with me through so much, but after I had Ellie, I decided it was time for our relationship to end. So sadly I packed Boppy up and put him the in the attic until I needed him again. However recently my back and hips have been hurting again, and I find myself reminiscing of the good times we shared. Boppy was just always there for me and always made me feel better. I just really miss him lately, and I am seriously considering getting back together with him. Erik isn't too happy about my dependence on Boppy, but he doesn't understand our deep relationship. I just need Erik to understand that I love Boppy and just can't let him go...
I think its time for me to find Boppy and see if he'll take me back

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment