Monday, November 15, 2010

Bed Time Blues: Day 2

On Sundays Erik and I usually go to church and then spend the rest of the day with my family. My sister and her husband come over and we all play games, have dinner, talk, and laugh a lot; it's kind of like a mini Thanksgiving every week! At any rate, yesterday we knew we had to go home early so we could get ready for our second day of sleep training.

We gave Ellie a bath and fed her. She still seemed pretty wide awake so we read her a book and sang her a song. She seemed really fussy and we realized that she just wanted us to put her down. As soon as we put her down, she fell asleep...as if that's what she was waiting for! Thank goodness, because I don't if I could have handle another night with the screaming.

Tonight however I am on my own with the sleep training. Erik is working tonight. I hope I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment