Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wet the Bed

Well I knew putting Ellie in the bed with me would come back and bite me in butt. I imagined that Ellie would 16 still sleeping in the bed with us, unable to be independent. She would live with us forever and use us as a security blanket. I thought I had years before I saw the effects...that is until this morning.

As usual Erik left for work around 6:15 am and as soon as I heard the door close, I tipped toed across the room and grabbed Ellie and brought her in bed with me. She smells so good and I love to snuggle her. (I realize I sound like a nut-job but I just love her soo much!) At any rate, there we were sleeping peacefully when I felt a warm spot pool over to my side. I knew what it was, but I didn't want it to be true. I looked at Ellie and she was awake (I'm sure because she felt the same warm spot) and smiling at me. I couldn't believe she wet the bed!

Now I am sitting here, listening to the washing machine clean my urine soaked sheets, and I am hoping that I have learned my lesson. We shall see

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So cute:) payback is what I am enjoying right now yep payback;)

    ReplyDelete