Thursday, December 17, 2009

Clumsy

A lot of people may not know this but pregnancy causes clumsiness. Not just an occasional tripping or stumbling, but full on embarrassing moments. So far I have cut my finger twice with a knife, tripped over nothing, fallen, dropped several dishes, poured water on myself, poured water on my husband, and stubbed my toes several times. Its funny cause I think its getting worse...However its hilarious! Each time something happens my husband makes sure that I'm okay and then just laughs at me. Originally I did not find this new pregnancy symptom so amusing, however now I love it. So far I haven't gotten too badly injured. And sometimes my clumsiness really helps my mood. Obviously being pregnant doesn't bring about the most tranquil happiness I've ever felt, so its nice to cut the tension. It's like constantly being in my own slap-stick comedy show. I mean if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?

2 comments:

  1. LOL! How cute;) but Vannae you were always clumsy, I guess now you notice it;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In one of my clumsy pregnant moments the knife that was in my hand suddenly found its way flung across the kitchen...no I was not aiming at Stuart :).

    ReplyDelete