Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Needing to vent/wanting to share

I am writing this blog, because I need to sort out my thoughts. I am 23, a newly-wed, and 10 weeks pregnant. Some people may think this is crazy, however right now is the most exciting time in my life. I am in my own real-life adventure. It is all so exciting and scary.
I want to document this time in my life, I want to look back on this and see how much has changed and far my family and I have come.

As I mentioned before I am young and have been married for almost 2 years. I met my husband Erik in college in Chicago. We lived there for a few years and then moved to Colorado about a year ago. I have never lived anywhere besides Chicago until now, and Colorado has been a very nice replacement for my home. However we are now in the transition of moving back to Chicago. I want to be closer to my family for the birth of my first child. And my husband, loving me as much as he does, agreed. Moving back near my family will be an adventure in itself.

My husband and I are very excited for this new baby. And even though it is already giving us grief, we are ready for it...I think. To be honest I think we really don't know what to expect. All I do know is that I am going to love this child so much they will never doubt my love. Just as all mothers hope, I hope to be a good mom. Quirky as I may be I hope my child loves me back.

In this blog I will be telling the truth and nothing but the truth of motherhood.

2 comments: