Thursday, September 2, 2010

Teething

Believe it or not our sweet little girl is getting teeth. My mother made the discovery a few days ago. Ellie had been drooling more and chewing on everything that comes to her mouth. So one day when Ellie yawned, my looked and saw two white lumps in her gums! I couldnt believe it. Even now, a week later they are more prominent. Erik and I discovered 2 other teeth coming as well! Ellie has definetly not been a happy camper! But she isn't super interested in teething rings. However she does like the cold teething rings. And Orajel just made her cry. Eventually she looked entertained about her mouth being so numb. We can't believe she is teething sooo early! I'm hoping, however that her teeth take their time to come to the surface. I'm not ready for a teething baby yet!

I couldnt get a good picture of Ellie's teeth so I found one on the internet that somewhat looks like her mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment