Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Month Ago Today...

I can't believe that it has already been a month! Not to sound cliche but it feels like yesterday that I was in the worst pain of my life, birthing my beautiful daughter. A month ago today, my life was about to change forever. At the time, I could barely imagine my life with a child. I couldn't imagine my life being any different. And now I am sitting here holding my daughter (yes I am now the queen of multi-tasking) and I can't imagine my life without her. She fits so well with our family. It feels so natural already to have her here. Yes, there has been some adjusting to do, but we're doing it. Its strange how beautifully everything has come together. I am so in love with this little girl. She is amazing and it is so fun to watch her grow and learn already. Motherhood is difficult but the best thing I have ever been apart of. I am so thankful for this gift...Eliana.

1 comment: